Reflecting on this year’s CNY and munching on leftover goodies still waiting for me to devour at home (keropok+kueh bangit, mmm…), I have so much to give thanks for. Not sure exactly why, but this year’s festivities left me yearning for much more; maybe it’s a better posture of my heart this time..
Anyway, here are snippets of the blessed celebration and a few random bits of blessing during that period:
1. Made gluten-free bread for the first time! It was way too much for Bren and I to finish, but I enjoyed trying it out.
2. CNY Reunion Dinner
3. Celebrating Daddy’s birthday
4. CNY Day 1
5. CNY Day 2
6. CNY Day 3
7. Dinner gathering with Bren’s pals @ our place! We’d so much food and so much fun playing Balderdash!
8. Weekend @ Batam with Bren’s family
9. Tried making body scrub for Bren and I, and it turned out pretty well! I love a good scrub to prep for the day ahead.
10. How adorable is my dear niece! 🙂
11. His awesome painting..
An ex-colleague once commented that I seem to have a good work-life balance, and when I gave it more thought, I have to say I quite agree. It wasn’t always like this, but I’ve been working hard at guarding my time, especially time with my loved ones…and I’m really grateful for His goodness and love, for showering me with such blessings everyday that I can only say “Thank You!” in return.