that I’m grateful for. 🙂
1. Visiting my parent’s place and playing with my dear niece:
2. Receiving pictures of parents while they holiday-ed in Korea:
3. Seeing the kids enjoy my dance sessions, and the worship songs we dance to:
4. Being made the way I am:
5. Healthy and easy-to-make breakfasts:
6. Being able to contribute a little in support of Tea Talk, a social enterprise in Vietnam:
7. Receiving this super-sweet message from my sis/niece on our wedding anniversary!
8. And coming back to sweet card and roses from Bren. 🙂
9. Our favorite Ma Maison dinner to celebrate 2 years of marriage..
10. And finally, having my dear niece join us for lunch today!
On another (grateful) note, Bren and I are leaving for France and Italy tomorrow night, and I can’t wait!!